Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New Bike!

I finally got a new bike! After my last shopping experience I decided to do some research so that I could determine what was being made for a person just like me. I took a graduate level marketing course once and learned about target markets. I like to reverse that and figure out what product is targeting me, then it should turn out right. So I had stopped in at a really good bike shop in yet another town where we were in to go to the birdfeeder store there, and a very helpful salesman helped me to pick out the Trek 7200, and then I went home and looked it up on the internet and read reviews until I was convinced this was it. Then I just kept thinking about it, while I rode around on my old clunker. Finally today I went to the bike shop right here in town and they had it in stock! I took a little test ride and the cute bike shop guy got it all ready for me, and put it in my car. He was nice to me, in a "the customer is always right" way. I tried to use just enough biking lingo to gain his respect but then I think I lost it again when I took the picture of him ringing up the sale. Anyways here is a picture of him and "wrench guy" getting it ready to go.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Way Cool! Someday we will see you in that big bike race in France!