It's great to be together all the time, but today it seemed necessary to go create a list of things that are not allowed, and go over it with Jeffrey. I thought of it as prevention, Jeffrey considered it a challenge. So the list keeps getting longer. Here it is:
- NO hitting, punching, kicking, or poking your brother.
- No pretending or acting out doing any of the above things to your brother.
- No throwing ANYTHING at your brother.
- No spitting at your brother.
- No pulling his hair.
- No calling your brother names.
- No making faces, sticking out your tongue or mouthing bad names at your brother.
- No repeating annoying sounds or words loudly near your brother.
- No rubbing balloons or styrofoam together in earshot of your brother.
- No touching the volume control on his Ipod.
- No pushing the shopping cart so that it rolls and smashes into your brother.
- No cutting in front of your brother on your bike and then slowing down.
- No pointing the hose, or any other water-containing or shooting object at your brother unless he has his bathing suit on.
- No putting the cat on your brother while he's playing piano.
- No talking about disgusting things while your brother is eating to spoil his appetite.
- No hiding anything that belongs to your brother.
- No tattling on your brother.
I have the feeling that I am not done with this list. Neither is Jeff.