Thursday, January 15, 2009

Michigan Winter Poem

Michigan Winter Poem

It's winter here in Michigan
And the gentle breezes blow,
Seventy miles an hour,
At twenty five below.
Oh, how I love our Michigan
When the snow's up to your butt.
You take a breath of winter
And your nose freezes shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around.
I could never leave my Michigan
Cause I'm frozen to the ground!

---Author Unknown---


I got this from Nancy, which is ironic because she's in California.

3 comments:

Heather Leigh said...

There's a reason why the song is not called Michigan Dreamin.

Nancy USA said...

Now Heather, THAT'S funny!

ps: I got it from a Michigan golf buddy.

Anonymous said...

January thaw coming next Wednesday - long range forecaxt for 34 degrees. However, don't blink your eyes - you might miss it. Aunt Chris